TWO weeks in a row?! I’m on a roll… Let’s do this.
1. Pretty pink pedicures! Yup, those are my feets. Yup, I’ve got long, boney monkey feet. Yup, that second toe on my right foot (left in the photo) is only about 3/4 of a full toe and has a weird little nub for a nail. His name is Pee-Wee, he makes me special. As horrendous as my feet may be, a pretty pink polish and good pedicure always makes me feel 100% better about them. They still schkeeve my husband out, though.
2. Speaking of husbands, this had me HYSTERICAL. However, about half the things on those list are things I’d be more likely to do…*cough cough* #1, 6, 8 & 24, but #11 I could definitely see my hubs doing…
3. Aquaphor + socks. OH MY GOSH. Since I’m a trainer and live in sneakers/sweaty socks and am on my feet all day, they’re pretty beat up, dry and cracked. Aquaphor does wonders for my chapped lips so I figured it may bring the same results to my feet (which I’d hate to call “chapped”, but…I don’t know what else to say here, unfortunately that’s the comparison coming to mind, chapped feet. Yea, I’m sorry for that visual). After a shower I lotioned them up and SMOTHERED them in Aquaphor, threw on some cotton socks and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I was absolutely shocked at how soft and smooth my feet were. I’m trying to do this at least once a week, so worth it.
4. Positively, definitely, absolutely making these this weekend. Let the January healthy snack movement continue!
5. COSTUME JEWELRY. Gosh. I love it. I’ve always loved it, but lately I’ve been trying to be more selective of my pieces and try to only buy good quality costume pieces that will last. Read: NOT $1.50 statement pieces from Forever21 that break before the night is even over. This week I will do a post with a link up of my favorite places to shop for quality costume pieces.
6. THESE face products from Trader Joe’s!! I am obsessed with this daily SPF it’s so light, doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t sting my eyes when it sweats down my face during a workout. I love Jojoba Oil for makeup removal and also to moisturize my legs after shaving (ESPECIALLY in the winter!). I used to be a slave to baby oil for those things but apparently baby oil is a super processed chemical ridden oil that is awful for you?! Jojoba Oil is an all natural oil and my favorite thing about it is that it doesn’t clog my pores the way baby oil sometimes can. I like purchasing it from Trader Joe’s because it’s significantly cheaper than anywhere else I’ve seen it. Oh, and I’m a slave to Trader Joe’s…so, yeah.
7. WANT. SO badly.
8. ‘Cuz it’s the freakin’ WEEKEND! Cheers, here’s to sharing a virtual cocktail with my lovely internet friends ❤